TERMS OF SERVICE
Muslimeto™ Virtual School (MVS)
All your classes at Muslimeto Virtual School are governed through the terms of the Parent and Student Handbook available in the Academy Portal.
We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied simply email email@example.com ask for a refund within 7 days of the 1st month (start of the classes). You will receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours.
BE ON TIME
- Students should be in the classroom at least 2 minutes before the class start time with all materials needed for the lesson.
- The teacher will begin the class right at the start time. If a student is not present, the teacher will wait for the entire time of the class, and the class will be noted as an “unexcused absence” for the student.
- If class begins late as a result of the student, the class will resume until the end of the scheduled class time.
- If the teacher is not in the classroom, please contact the administration immediately so that we can address the problem promptly. Should the teacher miss the class without a substitute filling in for them, a make-up lesson will be scheduled within two weeks at the student’s convenience for no additional fee.
ABSENCES (MISSED CLASSES)
- If a student needs to miss and reschedule a class due to the reasons below, a 2-hour notice to the teacher or the administration is required to avoid being considered “unexcused absence”.
- Makeup classes can only be made up after the class is missed and it must be rescheduled to take place within 4 weeks of the missed class.
- A rescheduling request must be made within 2 weeks of the missed class. Cancellation or rescheduling requests can be notified no more than 2 weeks before.
- There are NO refunds for any type of absence.
Includes: Illness, Death in Family, Appointment, Work/School Conflict, National Holiday, Technical Issues (internet, Skype, computer issues)
If the administration is notified at least 2 hours prior to class, a lesson may be rescheduled for no additional fee. In case of sudden illness or death in the family, please contact us as soon as possible for cancellation of your class.
Should you have a technical issue at the time of class and are unable to notify us beforehand, please email support as soon as possible so that it can count as an excused absence.
- Any type of absence that is not listed in the “Excused Absence” policy. This includes an un-notified absence from class and/or notification of non-emergency absence less than 2 hours before class time.
- In case of unexcused absence, there will be no refund or makeup for that class.
- If a class is canceled due to a teacher’s absence for any reason, a make-up lesson will be scheduled for no additional fee. There are no refunds for missed classes.
- For Excused Absences and Teacher Absences, rescheduling makeup lessons must be arranged within 2 weeks after the missed class and must be scheduled to take place within 4 weeks following the missed class.
- If the student misses the makeup session, there is no free makeup lesson or refund.
- Substitute Teachers: on most instances, the administration may decide to delegate a substitute to teach for a missed lesson. The substitute will use the teacher’s same classroom and teach the class according to the institute’s instructions for that day.
- Substitute teachers are used for all courses except the Ijaazah Program.
- Although we try to keep this at a minimum, in some instances, a permanent change in teacher may occur.
PAYEMENTS AND BILLING
Payment is due immediately and the designated account will be charged automatically at the beginning of every “study month”.
- In case of payment failure, the student will receive a reminder. If the payment is still unpaid a week after the invoice date, the student’s classes will be suspended until the payment has been received. Once the payment has been received, classes will restart.
- If a student is unable to make a payment on time in a timely manner, he/she should immediately contact us by clicking on Contact Us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to make arrangements.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Your details will only be stored by either PayPal or the Merchant Bank which processes your Credit or Debit card payments.
Automatic Payments (Monthly Subscription)
Your Continuous Payment Authority (CPA)
- An ‘Automatic Payment’ is a payment, through the Payment Method you have chosen, that we will automatically charge directly to your nominated Card (‘Nominated Payment Source’) on a regular basis in agreed upon amounts as outlined in your Payment Schedule under a continuous payment authority or “CPA”. You will have the option to select a preferred Payment Method and Nominated Payment Source when your Muslimeto billing account is being created. You can update or change your preferred Nominated Payment Source or Payment Method at any time via your Muslimeto billing account or by emailing email@example.com.
- Subject to the other terms of this Agreement, you hereby expressly authorize Muslimeto to deduct Automatic Payment amounts from your Nominated Payment Source and any other Payment Method listed on your Muslimeto billing account for the amounts and on those scheduled dates set out in your Payment Schedule using the CPA. You acknowledge that you are giving us the ability to collect or reverse variable payment amounts from or to your Nominated Payment Source, in accordance with your Payment Schedule and the terms of this Agreement.
- You can cancel your subscription (or CPA) at any time by contacting your bank directly in which case we’ll no longer be entitled to take payment under the CPA. If you do cancel a CPA, you’ll still owe us the remaining balance of your payments and you’ll need to make your repayments by an alternative method.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient funds in your Nominated Payment Source available to make Automatic Payments on the dates specified in your Payment Schedule. You are liable for any fees or charges imposed by your Nominated Payment Source, except to the extent that such fees or charges arise as a result of our error or system failure. If any fees or charges are imposed as a result of our error or system failure, please provide us with a copy of the relevant records, and we will reimburse you for the relevant fees or charges.
- If an Automatic Payment fails (for example, if your Nominated Payment Source is a credit or debit card which has expired), we may take payment from another Payment Method listed on your Muslimeto Billing Account and we may make up to multiple attempts on each such Payment Method. If our attempts to take payment fail for 7 days, all classes will be put on hold.
You authorize us to make payment of any amount that you owe us by:
- Debiting your Nominated Payment Source at a later time or date;
- Debiting any other Card which you have provided details of;
- Offsetting the payment amount against any amounts we may owe to you; or
- Any other legal means.
(A) Classes that take place through the Zoom platform are automatically recorded by Muslimeto (“Class Recordings”). We value student and Teacher privacy, and our use of Class Recordings is extremely limited.
We will not use Class Recordings containing images of you (or your children) for promotional or any other purposes without your express written consent.
(B) Parents, students, and Teachers are NOT allowed to record classes – audio or video – to protect the privacy of others.
Intellectual Property Rights
Service Content, Software and Trademarks: You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain content or features (“Service Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Muslimeto, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Service Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Service. For the sake of clarity, you acknowledge and agree that Class Recordings constitute Service Content, not User Content. In connection with your use of the Service you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by Muslimeto from accessing the Service (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Service or the Service Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Service or distributed in connection therewith are the property of Muslimeto, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Muslimeto.
The Muslimeto™ name and logos are trademarks and service marks of Muslimeto (collectively the “Muslimeto Trademarks”). Other Muslimeto™, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Muslimeto. You should not interpret anything in these Terms of Service or the Service to mean that Muslimeto is in any way explicitly or implicitly giving you any license or right to use any of Muslimeto Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Muslimeto Trademarks is only for Muslimeto’s exclusive benefit.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MUSLIMETO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MUSLIMETO MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THEREFROM. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT FULLY APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation Of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MUSLIMETO, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH MUSLIMETO OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MUSLIMETO HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT FULLY APPLY TO YOU.
Complaints from our parents and students are taken very seriously and will be addressed as soon as possible. Complaints will be acknowledged within 2-3 business days.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your class, and/or support your are receiving, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can address the problem.
Help, Questions, Comments
- Any questions or comments outside of the subject material should be directed to the administration. We strive to offer the best quality for your classes and your opinions, comments and suggestions are important to us.
- For all inquiries, including class cancellations, reschedules, billing questions, technical issues, etc; e-mail us at email@example.com or call +1 (833) 505-1235.